Resources and Information:
Click image to view information. Gathered from fema.gov, dhs.gov, ready.gov and other web-based sources.
• FREE ADMISSION!
• Tour the U of M Survival Flight Helicopter,
a Tactical Vehicle, Firetrucks, Ambulances, the EMS Building and the Livingston County Sheriff Dept. Mobile Command Center!
• Enjoy Food and Refreshments from On-Site Concessions!
• Face Painting for the Kids!
• Numerous Speakers, Covering Topics to Help You and Your Family Cope, Survive and Prevail in a Crisis!
• Exhibitors offering valuable information and hundreds of items to help you in your efforts to be ready in the event of an emergency!
In a large scale emergency scenario, where first responders may be overtaxed and unable to get to those in need for days, when basic necessities like food, water, electricity, medicine and communication may be unavailable for
extended periods, days, perhaps weeks.. How would you fare?
Join us September 10th, 2016 9:30am to 3:30 pm and learn how to help yourself and those you care about to cope, survive and prevail in a crisis!
Content added and maintained regularly. If you find a broken hyperlink or experience any difficulties, please email site administrator firstname.lastname@example.org
September 10th 2016
2016 Event Sponsors:
The Family Emergency Readiness Expo is the signature community service project of Howell Masonic Lodge #38, in concert with the good people at Livingston County EMS and Jeff Boyd, Director.
Family Emergency Readiness EXPO