The Family Emergency Readiness EXPO is the signature community service project of
Howell Masonic Lodge #38, in concert with the good people at Livingston County EMS and Jeff Boyd, Director.
Copyright 2017 Family Emergency Readiness EXPO
In a large scale emergency scenario, where first responders may be overtaxed and unable to get to those in need for hours, perhaps days, when bare necessities like food, water, electricity, communication and medicine may be unavailable for days, perhaps even weeks.. How would you fare?
JOIN US SEPTEMBER 8th, 2018!
• FREE ADMISSION! FREE PARKING!
• Tour the U of M Survival Flight Helicopter,
the Livingston County Sheriff's Dept.
Tactical Vehicle and Mobile Command Center,
Fire Trucks, Ambulances, Police Vehicles and More!
• On-site food and refreshments!
• Numerous speakers discussing topics to help you and your family stay safe in an emergency!
• Exhibitors with hundreds of products and services, as well as valuable information, to help you
Cope, Survive and Prevail in a crisis!
September 8th, 2018