In a large scale emergency scenario, where first responders may be overtaxed and unable to get to those in need for hours, perhaps days, when bare necessities like food, water, electricity, communication and medicine may be unavailable for days, perhaps even weeks.. How would you fare?
September 14, 2019
The Family Emergency Readiness EXPO is the signature community service project of Howell Masonic Lodge #38,
in concert with the good people at Livingston County EMS and Jeff Boyd, Director.
Copyright 2019 Family Emergency Readiness EXPO
JOIN US SEPTEMBER 14, 2019!
• FREE ADMISSION! FREE PARKING!
• Tour the U of M Survival Flight Helicopter,
the Livingston County Sheriff's Dept.
Tactical Vehicle and Mobile Command Center,
Fire Trucks, Ambulances, Police Vehicles and More!
• On-site food and refreshments!
• Numerous speakers discussing topics to help you and your family stay safe in an emergency!
• Exhibitors with hundreds of products and services, as well as valuable information, to help you
Cope, Survive and Prevail in a crisis!